Translate

domingo, 9 de fevereiro de 2020

People wall ๐Ÿ’™✒๐Ÿ“ƒ





People wall


I can still hear your heartbeat
But my hands can't touch you
There is a wall of people between us
And whenever I try to get closer
They push me away from you
I always protected you
Even though I couldn't hold you in my arms
But now there is a wall of people between us
I can't hold you anymore

Sometimes the choices we make are difficult
But time always brings the answers
Each heart brings with it
Innocence and guilt
Love is not just a word
Love is a promise to keep
The more difficult the path
The more hurt this love will be

We couldn't blame the culprits
Nor absolve the innocent
We all have a little guilt
Even if you don't act sin

I could say that everything will be fine
And that we could go back to the beginning
But as long as this wall of people is between us
I think we better keep our hearts separate
Love will always come with a good answer
When we truly believe in this love
Only true love is able to break all walls


๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio