Translate

terรงa-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2020

The Jackal ๐Ÿ’™✒๐Ÿ“ƒ





The Jackal


They call me jackal
I arrived on a stormy night
When the windows were all closed
And the boots were mired in the mud

I was not welcome when I arrived in the city
Bounty hunters are cursed
When they arrive with the storms

All my bullets were silver
And my hunting bag was fox fur
They didn't like me and my quick hands
I just needed a look to find my enemies

They published the news in the newspapers
Saying that an outsider had arrived in the city
All eyes were on me as I sharpened my knives

Legends are only true if they are real
I was like the scorpion on the frog's back
My father taught me that dignity is priceless
You will only be a worthy man if you are good
I don't need to talk about my victories
Not all of those I carried on my shoulders
When I crossed the desert

I just needed to be where I was
And do what I did
The jackal will always be
Where justice and law need to be


๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio