Translate

segunda-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2020

Southern birds ๐Ÿ’™✒๐Ÿ“ƒ





Southern birds


I thought clouds were the thoughts of angels
I always looked at the drawings that the clouds formed in the sky
And I thought the angels were texting me
My horse ran faster than the wind through the valley
I was just a kid chasing my dreams
I was free and happy
And my only concern was to get home before dark

My mother always waited for me on the balcony
She knew my horse's gallop
There was always a hug waiting for me when I arrived
And a sweet kiss on the farewell
I was happy and loved
And my only concern was whether someday someone would love me the same way

My father taught me how to tame wild horses
And he always told me that no one would be able to tame my heart
Sometimes I remember my father's smile
The few times he smiled I was lucky to be looking at him
He didn't smile when he said goodbye
But I saw a tear fall from his face when he left that winter
Today I understand why no one will ever be able to tame my heart
I don't want to cry when I'm gone

I still keep looking at the clouds trying to decipher the messages from the angels
And whenever I ride my horse in this valley
These memories come back to me
Like little birds flying in the sky
When they return to the South



๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio