Translate

domingo, 2 de fevereiro de 2020

Wild Strawberries ๐Ÿ’™✒๐Ÿ“ƒ





Wild Strawberries


Baby, I want to get the honey out of your mouth
And taste the wild strawberries
I want to hold you while the time
Resist this passion
Every time I hold you in my arms
I realize how long this love can last

I want to bring you the most beautiful flowers in the field
After we make love on the sweet spring mornings
I want to warm you up in the warmth of my heart
When the cold winter nights come
I want to give you that diamond ring
And swear in the name of this love
That I will take care of you forever
Or as far as this boat of life takes me

You always make everything more beautiful when you say
I love you
It's like a symphony of angels
That fall from Heaven to enlighten me
I feel it every time I see the shine in your eyes
You are my sweet beloved
The sky always turns green when your eyes are on me

I came so far to find you
Me and my horse always follow towards the sun
When I saw this light in the mountains of California
I knew I would find you
I don't need to have much to be happy
And I don't need to carry anything with me on the road of this life
If I have your love, I'll have everything I need
Who has a true love does not need treasures
I just want to hug you
And taste the wild strawberries in your mouth


๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio