Translate

segunda-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2020

Last sunset ๐Ÿ’™✒๐Ÿ“ƒ





Last sunset


I am seeing your portrait and I cannot measure the time that has passed
Your perfume is still in the garden flowers
Here in the south the sun always wakes us up with a kiss of light
I still think of you and all those summers
We always went up on the hill to watch the sunset
I always kissed you with my kiss of light

I always brought you a red rose
And when we rode my horse the rose danced in your hair
These valley mountains hide all the kisses I gave you
And the love poems I wrote for you are still in the stars

I still remember all the flowers I gave you in the spring
And the baskets of bread and wine that you brought for us to watch the sunset
It was just you and me and our kisses of light

Now everything is so quiet in this valley
I still hear the wind that comes from the mountains and the owls that sing to the moon
But I don't hear your songs anymore
That we listened to every morning
When our hearts beat at the same heart rate
And our kisses of light illuminated this sky

I never climbed that hill again
But I still write my poems in the stars
This is the only way to bring you back
And to remember that last sunset


๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio