Translate

domingo, 9 de fevereiro de 2020

Wild Sin ๐Ÿ’™✒๐Ÿ“ƒ





Wild Sin


You put me on the wall, baby
I have my arms up
You're making it hard
I'm in a very hard situation
You do not get out of my head
I can not stop thinking about you
Girl you are my wild sin

Red roses to match your lips
I'm wrapped in the towel
But you're always wet in my thoughts
I'm kissing you now
I'm feeling your tongue on my neck
Everything is burning
I feel the dynamites in my chest
I think my heart will explode
Girl you are my wild sin

My bed space is so small for both of us
We can go to a beach or a bubble bath
Silver foam, baby
The champagne is dripping into your mouth
Your red nails on my back
We can fly without leaving the ground
You don't have to be afraid of heights
I'll take you to Heaven
Girl you are my wild sin

Call my name when I'm inside you
Let my hands slip on your body
While I make you dance ballet with my fingers
I know you like me to go deep
Just immerse yourself in this fantasy, baby
Don't worry about the force of gravity
I'll hold you tight
When we're floating
Just kiss me when we're falling
In the arms of this love
Girl you are my wild sin


๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio