Translate

sรกbado, 4 de janeiro de 2020

The walls around you ๐Ÿ’™✒๐Ÿ“ƒ





The walls around you


You built this wall that separates us
Each brick is a tear that fell from my face
You always thought my heart was stone
But you forgot that I bleed too
What more do I need to prove to you?

One chance in a million was all I needed
But you preferred to destroy all my hopes
With your indifference
Sometimes we need to be alone
To hear the voice of our heart
I think now I'm not alone anymore

I can't hug myself
But I can take this pain from my heart
With my own hands
Will I be selfish if I love myself?

I see these cold walls that were built by you
I lean my head trying to hear your voice
I know you're still on the other side
But your indifference will keep this silence
I'm still here
But these walls keep me from hugging you

I wanted to say that everything will be fine
I wanted to believe that we will be together
Our love is still here
But as long as this wall is between us
This love will be just a memory


๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio