Translate

sรกbado, 4 de janeiro de 2020

Iron mask ๐Ÿ’™✒๐Ÿ“ƒ





Iron mask


When you look into my eyes
I'll still be crying
And this freezing rain that falls from the sky
It will make you believe in my love

This iron mask that covers my face
It will be forever in your memory
Like a blurry photograph taken in hell
Sometimes our heart needs to bleed in the darkness
For love to last forever

Everything we live together
Being taken away with this freezing rain
Maybe my eyes are still on you
When my iron mask comes down
In the depths of this darkness

Everything I left for you will be here
All my words and promises
That I wrote with my heart
They will rise from this tomb
When the curtains of time
Open again

Maybe I'll come back someday
Along with my horse's gallop
Just to caress your thoughts
While this freezing rain still falls on you
Everything we had will still be there
Like a dead rose in a forgotten vase
Or like a candlestick candle
that was blown by the wind

Maybe you remember me
This iron mask that covers my face
My eyes will always be looking at you
In the immensity of your thoughts

Whenever this storm comes
My hands will be holding your hands
The curtains of time will always open
So that I can come back to you


๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio