Translate

sรกbado, 4 de janeiro de 2020

New Armor ๐Ÿ’™✒๐Ÿ“ƒ





New Armor


Now you can see me better
When i'm in your head
I won't be wearing those old clothes anymore
I have a new armor
I think now I'm ready for one more battle
I am ready to defend you once again
When your demons arrive
I will be here

I have an extra sword in my heart
Maybe I'll use it if I need
I don't know how many battles
I'll still have to face for you
But I am ready
Me and my lion heart

We are approaching winter
These glaciers will freeze my heart
But I'll keep moving on
I have one more battle to face
No army can be bigger than my courage
You know, I was never afraid
Love is what moves me
It's the gear of this machine inside my chest

Knights always make a promise
Before facing your battles
I promised that I would protect you
That's why I'm still here


๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio