Translate

segunda-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2020

Reposting ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ“ฌ๐Ÿ”





Seraph ❤


When I fell in love with you
My soul was protected
I felt the magic touch of your hands
When you hugged my heart
And wiped my tears in the rain
You didn't let me fall
When I had no floor to walk

You are my Seraph
I found you on that unnamed street
Where I made my heart sick
You saved me
When no one else could save me
You took me to paradise
Through the wings of your kisses

My dreams have all been stolen.
When I walked those winding roads
I had a wayward heart inside my chest
I had nothing but warm blood in my veins

I didn't know where I would go
I never imagined this road would end
I just wanted to go looking for myself
Not knowing what I would find up front

All my steps were uncertain
Until I found you
My beloved, my lover
My friend, my mate

You made me see life in another way
You brought beauty to my eyes
You brought hope back to me

Today I am looking for you
While these flowers illuminate this altar
You look so beautiful in this white dress
You are the love of my life
You are my seraph
And every day I will thank
For having you by my side




PS: If you know what this means, so you know what this means ❤

๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio