Translate

quinta-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2020

Surprising ๐Ÿ’™✒๐Ÿ“ƒ





Surprising


Every time I see your eyes
I read the most beautiful poems
The love poems I once wrote in your heart
Maybe I never said that to you
But I always visit you when you're dreaming
I always hold you in my dreams
While you think of me

You know how special you are
I wanted to be the stars of your sky
I wanted to dawn in your spleens
While the sun sings our beautiful love song
I wanted to be with you now
And dance with you in the magic of hours

Maybe you just see me as a friend
Or as someone you admire
But your heart can't hide
How happy you are when you see me
Love always comes as a good surprise
I can be surprising if you want

Maybe I won't say anything and just kiss you
The kiss is the song of souls in love
When I kiss you in the moonlight
Our souls will be dancing in the stars

I can be surprising if you want
Just tell me how deep you want me to go
I promise to hold your hand
I won't let you fall when we're in the clouds
You no longer need to fear storms
We'll be making love when the sky is lit up
Whenever we are together you will be protected

Love always comes as a good surprise
I can be surprising if you want


๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio