Translate

quinta-feira, 2 de janeiro de 2020

Blindfolded ๐Ÿ’™✒๐Ÿ“ƒ





Blindfolded


Maybe your eyes could see
What only your heart can feel
But you prefer to stay in darkness
Do you prefer to keep your eyes blindfolded
Can't you see that our love is still here

We had a story
That was enough to move on.
We beat all the storms
When everything seemed impossible
We did all this in the name of this love.
But you preferred to leave before we started

I always knew we wouldn't make it to the end
Even though I believed we would be together

Our love was like this blue sky that protects us
We were safe when we were holding each other with our love.
Now we are separated by two worlds
These walls will tear our hearts apart forever.
Even if I extend my arms
It will be impossible to hug you
Life is like a moving train
Love can't wait forever this season

All this time we wait to be together
It was like a train passing this station
I could wait forever
But you're still blindfolded
You would never be able to see me here

I don't want to walk in circles anymore
I don't wanna lose myself in this maze anymore
I wish I could hug you now
But every time I feel the wind blow in this abandoned season
I remember you will never arrive

It's hard to say goodbye to love when love is still here
But time is cruel to those who expect too much
It's hard to say goodbye
But now I'm not blindfolded
Now I see how far you are from me


๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio