Translate

domingo, 5 de janeiro de 2020

Growth ๐Ÿ’™✒๐Ÿ“ƒ





Growth


Each day I realize
How much i need myself
What if this world doesn't love swans
I can love myself
I can do something good for someone
I can embrace a pain that is not mine
I can heal myself if I heal other people
I can multiply the love in me

Even if I'm alone
I can fill someone's life
I can be helpful
Even when they don't need me
I can do something new
And turn someone's life
Into something better

I can sing a beautiful song
When everything is sad
I can sit and listen
The children's crying out there
So that I can bring
All smiles back

I can make a difference
When everyone is indifferent
I can turn into light
The love that is in my heart
To brighten other people's lives
If I bring light into this world
I also bring light to my life
If the love in my heart
Can illuminate this world
Then I'll never be alone


๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio