Translate

sรกbado, 4 de janeiro de 2020

Bring me down ๐Ÿ’™✒๐Ÿ“ƒ





Bring me down


This night so gray
Where the stars can't shine
I see your portrait on the face of the moon
I feel a tear forming
On the edge of my heart
Are you still here
As a reminder
That I can't erase

Every day without you
It's like a dagger running through my heart
I'm like a sprinter
Trying to beat time
But I always come last

It always brings me down
So I'll run again
Hoping to win this race one day

The wreckage of that old ship
They are still wrecked at sea
I try to clear these memories
But they always come back to haunt me

It would be easier if I got used to forgetting you
I confess that I tried
But just to lie to myself
You know I always tell the truth
I'm not lying now

True love exists
Love is not just a fable
Told in fairytale books
Fuck this
Our love is real
It always brings me down


๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio