Translate

sรกbado, 4 de janeiro de 2020

Night butterfly ๐Ÿ’™✒๐Ÿ“ƒ





Night butterfly


I see all the canvases you painted
And I can see your soul in each of them
I can see your dreams
Even the nightmares you have in storms

I know you make your flights at night
When the sky looks like a velvet of stars
I follow your trail to see how far you can go
I know the name you pronounce in the silence of your heart

Fly to me sweet butterfly
Come to me when my words are bleeding
Show me the entrance of paradise
When you kiss me
I want to fly with you
On your night flight

This life has only one magical moment.
When I'm with you I have this
Each time you flap your wings
My soul is taken to heaven

I know i won't be eternal
But while I'm in your arms
I will live forever
Maybe this moment will only last a day
Just kiss me
When you last flap your wings


๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio