Translate

sรกbado, 4 de janeiro de 2020

Dark space ๐Ÿ’™✒๐Ÿ“ƒ





Dark space


Once again my eyes open in this darkness
I'm ready for one more trip
My leisure beam vision glides smoothly in this space
I know I'm not lost in the mazes of my mind
I'm here floating
While the weight of my body
Hibernates inside this metal capsule

I'm not sleeping in my dark dreams anymore
My vision now has the speed of light
Where I am from
I see all the restless hearts in this ferris wheel
Who dances among the stars
Like a ballet in space
I hear the sound of ice comets
Passing through me like lightning ranges

I travel in this light before my eyes
I cross these three-dimensional walls
Like an electric ghost
I hear the voices coming from inside this vacuum
I can't hug these green aliens
I see the eyes in the darkness
Like fluorescent flashlights
Guiding me through this tunnel

I remember the children of the blue world
That just like me
They were also astronauts
These are just memories in my mind.
From a world I never got to know
But that slowly reappears in electricity
From my thoughts

Maybe I can recreate those same trees
Inside the glass greenhouse
Life got so scarce
Since when did that star die
In the solar system now there is only one black hole
As a reminder of the life that once existed there
These memories always come to my mind
Every time i dive
In this dark space


๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio