Translate

quinta-feira, 2 de janeiro de 2020

Missing Promises ๐Ÿ’™✒๐Ÿ“ƒ




Missing Promises


I still try to keep these promises in my heart
I try to keep this flame burning before the darkness blinds my eyes
You remain here as a memory haunting my mind
This knife goes through my chest every time I think of you
Every day I die a little so you can forget me

Everything could be different if all these promises were kept.
But you forgot everything we lived together in the name of this love
All these open doors are like mirrors reflecting your neglect
You always knew what's in my heart
All the promises I made to you were sealed with the kiss of this love.
You just needed to believe this when everything was within our grasp.
But you preferred to stay with your past instead of embracing this love with me

I tried to bring you back but I can't sink in this quicksand with you
I can't open your eyes if you prefer to stay in darkness
All the promises are lost because you didn't believe in my love.
Trying to bring you back is like punching the tips of these knives that stab my heart
Who am I to you? Just your ghost?

I don't wanna try to reach the unreachable anymore
Love is so rare for those who wait for love.
I still believe it is possible to live this honestly
We just need to have the courage to move on while this flame is burning in our hearts.



๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio