Translate

sexta-feira, 3 de janeiro de 2020

Dream Paradox ๐Ÿ’™✒๐Ÿ“ƒ





Dream Paradox


In my nightmares I find my escape
I walk the sharp razors without cutting my feet
There is a force each time you resist the resistance.
Sometimes our reality is more terrible than our nightmares
I find everything I need in this imaginary box under my bed
It's like a dream paradox in reality
This door has no lock but you can open it outside
When everyone is crazy are you awake

Lies are worth more than truths
In sick world and full of killers
The blood is true and tears hurt the heart
I wish this was a nightmare
But this is reality within reality

I do not have the cure for this epidemic
Evil is an incurable disease.
I try to hug the world with my arms
But I don't have enough arms to embrace the world.
Maybe I will find someone who also believes in the impossible
Within a dream there is always another dream we can dream of

In this mirror there is only the reflection of a sick world
It's sad to try to live in this reality
We build our dreams along with our strongholds

It's too dark on the other side of this door.
There is a light deep inside
But only those who have love in their hearts can turn on this light.

I always have this dream when I live this reality


๐Ÿ’™


Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio