Translate

sexta-feira, 3 de janeiro de 2020

All faces in the mirror ๐Ÿ’™✒๐Ÿ“ƒ





All faces in the mirror


I'm fine today
I see my smile rip to my ears
The Joker is not sad
Today I will not cut my wrists
I just wanna dance while I laugh

Put away your pistols
Today you won't have to kill anyone
Maybe you get a few seconds
With your conscience light
Today intolerance won't knock on your door

Yesterday I killed all the lions that were in the cage
I didn't feed them
For them to eat each other
I watched the blood dripping on the walls
And couldn't stop laughing
I was actually nervous
I was just trying to disguise

I am always alone
But when I woke up today
I was feeling better
I always try to be fine
But sometimes drugs have no effect
It's impossible to be fine all the time
In this sick world

Tell me a funny joke
So that I can pretend that I'm happy
You don't have to tell this to anyone
No one needs to know what I have in here
Do you know
We all hide something
Across the mirror



๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio