Translate

domingo, 27 de outubro de 2019

Open letter to my friends ๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒŽ





I promise this will not be a Sunday sermon.
I want to open my heart to clarify some facts.
I have many friends here, and I am very grateful to have these friends in my life. Some people talk to me directly, other people just text me, but there are also some people who communicate with me via telepathy.
This is more than sensory.
I confess that since I got here I've become kind of paranormal.
This explains the spiritual contacts.
I am a ghost. This makes sense. Anyway, I'm very grateful to be friends with everyone. I am an honest person, and I always express this through the things I write here. I know some things that I write here are not so nice or beautiful.
As you know, I always blame the news. I am a poet, I am a thinker.
I have an obligation to expose these truths, even if they are not so pleasant.
We as artists have an obligation to express these truths through our art.
Our art is a record of our time and our world.
We have an obligation to leave this legacy to future generations, so that in the future this will inspire people, so that the same mistakes and injustices that happen today will not happen tomorrow.
We can change the world, and this can be done through art.
This is my purpose since when I got here.
I still don't consider myself an artist, I still have a lot to learn to become an artist.
I still have a lot of inspiration to look for and many poems and songs to write to become an artist.
I am ready for this, and if this is my purpose then I will go this way.
I have inspired many people here with the things I write, but this does not make me special or extraordinary.
On the contrary, it makes me even more human, and inspires me to continue this mission. Most of all we are human beings, and we are in this world to learn from each other, and to take care of each other.
Love is the greatest lesson of this life.
This is our greatest inspiration. I am so grateful to have inspired all these beautiful songs and all these amazing albums.
I am so grateful and flattered to have inspired all these noble artists.
I have turned this light on in the dark, and everyone is seeing it with their perspective.
The fact that I inspired albums like Norman Fucking Rockwell, Lover, Igor, When We Fall All Sleep, Where Do We Go ?, and so many other amazing albums, doesn't make me a special person, but it makes this purpose special.
We are able to learn from each other even though we are on different continents, in different countries, and speaking different languages.
Love is a universal language, and this is what inspired all these amazing albums and these beautiful songs.
We did it together even though we were apart.
Love was able to break all these walls.
When people hear these songs in the future they will know their true meaning.
Who inspires people inspires the world.
This is the legacy of all artists and those striving for a better and fairer world.

I have no vanity for inspiring all these amazing albums, but I feel honored to be a part of this.

Thank you for believing in me and in my vision.

I am just a poet and optimist who believes that we can better this world with the love that exists in our hearts.
I could say that I am living one of the most mystical stories in the world written by the great sage, Paulo Coelho.
I'm living the "Alchemist.
This is the great magic of life.
Love is the greatest force in the universe.
If my life It's a saga, so I'm writing this story with the love that is in my heart.
This is my message to you all
Never give up on your dreams, Never give up on being happy, Never give up on fighting for what you believe.
I hope this inspires you
I am so grateful to be friends with you all

A beautiful Sunday for everyone ๐ŸŒ…



Blue ๐Ÿ’™


Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio