Translate

domingo, 30 de setembro de 2018

๐ŸŒ "Wings of Hope"๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’•





Wings of Hope



I feel hope in my heart.
I can feel it inside me
My hands write these words, just as the birds draw their dreams in the sky.
I feel the wind blowing in my direction
I feel this gentle breeze in my heart, like drops of a crystal clear rain
I see this hope rising along with the beautiful morning sun that will come

I always thought I could change the world with my words
But I never thought I could bring true love into my heart
Who is capable of doubting love when true love exists?
If my hopes were greater than my love, I would be with you now
Why did you care about me when no one ever cared about this?
But you wanted to try
Why do you believe me?

The change you want has always been inside you.
People never got to see this.
Because your hopes and your dreams, have always flown higher in this sky
We will only be able to see our dreams, when we stop living the dream of others
You brought life to this world through what inspires you.
You can change the world.
Whenever you feel this hope in your heart

Only time can bring hope
If you believe in the love that exists in your heart
You will be able to see this
Your strength will be doubled
Your faith will be strengthened.
You will only be able to embrace life if you open your heart
Even if you are not well, or feel sad
Never lose your faith
Just as birds fly in the sky
This hope will always exist in your heart.

Sometimes we need to get away
To be able to see what was so close, and we were not able to see
True love never ends
Just be strong.
Maybe now finally, you find the answers of your heart
We will feel closer, even though we are separated
That's why I'm here with you now.
Speaking the language that only our love can understand
I'll always hold you in my arms, my love.
I'll never let you fall
This hope will stand firm in our hearts.
This change has already come for me and for you.
We already know this
Whenever the wind blows in our faces
We will be able to feel this change
We are together
Flying on the wings of this hope









๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio