Translate

sรกbado, 29 de setembro de 2018

๐Ÿ’" The veil of blue"❤๐ŸŒŠ





The veil of blue


I see you my love
I see you reflected in this mirror
Every time the sea waves kiss the beach
On the edges of my heart
This sea before my eyes
Tell me how far you are from me.
How far away are you from my arms.
But what is the distance compared to the love I feel for you?
What is time compared to the magnitude of our love?
Whenever I see the horizon line embracing the infinite
I realize how much I love you
I realize that nothing can be greater than this love
Neither the sea nor the sky and the stars
Neither the immensity of this blue

I see you my love
I see your smile illuminated in this sun
In which light and brightness are more radiant than this solar mirror
I walk in the dense sand of this beach with all the lightness of my heart
I think of you, my beloved
I think how far I'm from my love
But every time I see your smile illuminated in this sun
My feet rise from the ground
I then float in the light of our love
In the light of this brilliant blue that enchants and surrounds us
This blue as beautiful as the sky
This blue as deep as the sea
Whenever I see your smile, my love
This sea before my eyes opens and my tears are carried to you

I see you my love
Every time the waves break on the rocks
I feel your strength
I see the fury of our love
Coming along with the storm
In the light of your emerald green eyes
I then let the storm hit me, and my heart rises
Like cotton flakes
Dancing with the wind on the coast
I then close my eyes, and in a brief instant
I feel like a seagull flying in the sky
I see the sea lull and I feel the breeze on my wings
That's when the fury of our love calms down
That I see how beautiful our love is
Seen from above Paradise

Can you see me, my love?
I'm like these seashells on the beach
That sometimes they are scattered in the solitude of the sand
Dreaming one day to be carried by the sea
There are my dreams and my desires
Every time the sea comes on the beach I close my eyes
With the hope that someday my dreams will come true
I am like a pearl hidden deep in the sea
Only the sea knows my secret.
I'm there in the immensity of this blue, dreaming of you
Dreaming someday to be in your arms
Kissing your lips with my ocean drops
Rose, jasmine, and orchid
I feel your perfume, my love.
In the depths of this blue

Can you see me, my love?
I'm like that boat stranded on the beach
Waiting for the wind to blow
So that I can follow my destiny
Who knows when this wind comes here in the South
I can go to you, my love.
Then you will have your safe harbor
I can wrap you in my arms and tell you how much I love you
A song will then play softly
While our love arose in this blue
Dancing in the depths of the ocean
This is how I see this boat sailing.
In the waves of our love
Starlit and blessed by the sun
 Moving towards the horizon

Can you see me, my love?
I'm here on this distant beach
Waiting for you, waiting for my beloved
Just as the stars arrive at night to illuminate the moonlight
As far as my eyes go
I can see you, my love
I can see you coming
In the immensity of this blue
In the arms of our love
I see the stars reflected in your eyes
I see our dreams forming on the horizon
This sea before my eyes tells me you're coming
and whenever I see the waves crashing on the beach
Like a bright white veil
I remember my beloved bride
The beautiful bride that one day I will kiss
Just as this golden sun kisses the blue sea
In a beautiful sunset








๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio