Translate

quinta-feira, 27 de setembro de 2018

♠"In the silence of the abyss"♠




In the silence of the abyss


I have a black rose in my heart.
Who cries for you every time the night comes
My tears can not come down from this abyss
When my sadness is greater than nostalgia
Time is my sentence
It's my perpetual pain
The pain of loving you forever
Without ever touching you
Without ever wrapping you in my arms
You can feel what my heart feels.
But you can not see what my eyes see
The darkness that surrounds me is
Like a black knight dancing with death
I live in the dark so the light can reach you
You can feel the touch of my love, my beloved
Every time I cry in the dark
Every time the thorns of this black rose
Bleed in my heart
The sword that is crossed in my chest
Will bleed forever
Like the drops of dew at dawn
If I stretch my arms
I can light up my hands.
In the light that transcends in your spirit
Every time your body searches for me at night
I feel my heart beating inside your chest
Every time the stars arrive
Like a silver rain crying in the sky
My black eyes see your beauty.
The beauty of an angel that I can not touch
But I can feel it in the electricity of my body
See, my beloved:
As the stars are so bright tonight
Every star that shines in the sky
It's a tear that bleeds in my heart.
The stars are my tears
The tears of a love that will cry forever
Maybe one day when there is no more night
I can spread my wings and fly to your heart.
I will leave this abyss
What separated me from you
When there was only darkness






๐Ÿ’™



Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio