Translate

quarta-feira, 12 de setembro de 2018

๐Ÿ’ฎ"Pandora"๐Ÿ’ฎ




Pandora


I saw the fire in your eyes
That last kiss I gave you
There were still Roses on your thighs
It is a burning desire in your heart.
Many times I got lost in the labyrinths of your body
Every time your lips were in my mouth
A rose of fire is capable of destroying a man's heart.
Your Pandora eyes have always seen what is in my soul

Perhaps the Gods did not know this fury
When they created you on the edge of fire and love
You took my heart.
Just as the sun took all the stars

What is inside your heart?
What do your eyes hide every time they are upon me?
Open your Pandora box
You're an Amazon too.

The sea that exists before us
Can be opened with a single kiss
You're in my mortal arms now
What else do you need to launch your poison?

Kill me or keep me alive inside of you.
You have no choice when everything is fire and fury
The same red blood that flows from your lips
It's the same blood that boils in my heart.

The darkness is near us
Every time your eyes close in this light
The sky is on fire with the fury of this love
Your box is open so we can be reborn





๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio