Translate

quinta-feira, 6 de setembro de 2018

๐ŸŒ‹"The Valley of the Damned"๐Ÿ”ฅ



The Valley of the Damned


They were like worms, impregnated in the same rot
Their eyes were wide and their ears small.
I was horrified at the scene there
In the place of the mouth, there was no mouth, but a dirty sewer
Where disgusting beings vomited whitish feces
They vomited and ate back
After they ate his, they ate each other's
They looked at me with hateful eyes.
And they tried to hit me with those fetid stools
But they could not, because where I was there was light
And the creatures did not approach the luminosity
Despite being protected by the light, I was closed
For there was no exit, to go out, had to go through the beastly beasts
Without thinking much, I started running towards the other side
Where the strange beings moved madly
As I approach the disgusting creatures
I held my breath and went through them
Their bodies were damp and icy, covered by a slimy slime
Blisters of pus exploded as I leaned against them
I noticed that those that were behind were bigger and more disgusting
And those in front of me had a somewhat humanoid form
My curiosity aroused, causing me to slow down
It was disturbing
Suddenly the beasts looked like humans
Some shook their heads, nonconformists
Others cried, a cry suffered
I stared at the next row
And I had a surprise.
In my memory a remembrance was made
And just then, I understood why I was there.
There was a smile on my face when I saw them in that horrible line.
One of them, pretending not to know me, asked
-Hey! Hey! You there! Tell us, what's in the front row?
"Nothing beyond what you're used to seeing." I will tell you, for there you will do the same things that you have been doing until today.
-What? He asked me, bewildered
-You will eat your own shit, and not satisfied, you will eat the other's, and whenever you see someone stretching the light, try to hit him with your excrement.
And you, where are you going? Asked the bastard, with the angry air
-I? I replied with a wry look - I go to the Club des Hashishins to join my friends.
Then I turned my back to him, and went on, humming ... Heaven, I'm in Heaven, And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak;
And I seem to find the happiness I seek
When we're out together dancing, cheek to cheek .... Heaven ...

"It is easy to judge others, it is difficult to see their own imperfections

"Do not point your finger at others' faces without first wiping your hands thoroughly.

"Do not doubt the ability of others, doubt their superiority.






๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio