Translate

quinta-feira, 20 de setembro de 2018

๐Ÿ‘…"Memes Session: Tropical Jack and the American Breakfast Saga"๐Ÿ˜‰






Thanks for inspiring me, Johnny




Tropical Jack and the American Breakfast Saga ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿณ☕๐Ÿ”



My father-in-law is welcoming me when I visit him







Arriving at my in-laws' home to celebrate their 35-year marriage.
It will be a great surprise.
My father-in-law is going to love it.









Celebrating with my father-in-law his 64 years, and drinking with him






I went to spend the father's day with my father-in-law
and I thought I would eat the real American breakfast with him
But that's what he served me for lunch.
He said I need to diet. My father-in-law loves me.





My father-in-law is the gang boss
I talked to this bad guy, and he gave me the address of my father-in-law in NY.





The Irishman gave me the address of my father-in-law in NY
and with the help of my compass, I'm sure I'll find it.
This time you do not escape me Dad.
I'll arrive by surprise in the morning
you'll have to Share your legitimate American breakfast with me.
"Finally"





Me: Seeing my father-in-law arrives by helicopter




Arriving by surprise at my father-in-law's house



My father-in-law said he's coming to visit me




My father-in-law said I'm a pirate in search of the treasure









Me: Trying to hypnotize my father-in-law






My father-in-law said he will not take me to NY










My father-in-law said he's coming to see me at Christmas









In fishing with my father-in-law
The boat always turns when I'm fishing with him
but it's just me who falls in the water.









First informal conversation with my father-in-law









A joke to my father-in-law
She gave me the apple








First barbecue at my father-in-law's house
I think something went wrong.
I told my brother-in-law to watch out for the fire.








My father-in-law invited me to a barbecue
But he forgot to tell me that I would be the barbecue










Taking the grandchildren to visit Grandpa







My father-in-law said I'm a Zombie










I had told my father-in-law that I would not spend Christmas with him










Me: Trying to explain to my father-in-law that I'm not SpongeBob









My father-in-law wants me to go to NY







A surprise for my father-in-law
Me: Arriving at California









Visiting my father-in-law and taking a boyfriend to Molly
Molly is my father-in-law's little dog.











From kayaking with my father-in-law in the Gulf of Mexico










My father-in-law also deserves to win a prize of the best of the year









My father-in-law came to spend Thanksgiving with me







My father-in-law said he's coming to visit me at Christmas









Me: Glad to see my in-laws at Christmas





My sixth sense failed
My bride discovered that I was drinking beer with my friends at the bar.
I lied to her that I was working on the Christmas Holiday





Me: Watching the fireworks in NY with my father-in-law









Rules for the first date with my bride
My father-in-law reading the letter he wrote to me
telling me the rules of the first date with my bride
He said that I can not kiss my bride the first date.
My father-in-law is very strict









Me: Watching the video my father-in-law did for me in Mexico
I hope he's not mad at me







PS: My Brazilian dream



Brazilian breakfast





American Breakfast







Do you understand now? ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ญ☕๐Ÿณ๐Ÿž๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ–๐Ÿฉ






๐Ÿ’™













Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio