Translate

segunda-feira, 24 de setembro de 2018

๐ŸŒ…"Secrets"๐Ÿ‘‘ ✒๐Ÿ“ƒ




Secrets


Just as Hiram Abiff unveiled all cosmic mathematics in the universe, leaving in the temples of Solomon all the secret of architecture and geometry created by God, I will also uncover your most hidden secrets.

Just as Jesus Christ in his nuptial ceremony anointed the feet of Mary Magdalene sealing love in their sacred marriage, so will I seal you with a single and true kiss.

Like an indestructible fortress, I will overcome all my enemies, and every barrier that can keep me from reaching you.

Just as Columbus was guided through the stars, and the maps prepared by the Templars, I will be guided to his heart.

As the masters revealed and hid in their works, the existence of the Mother Goddess, I will also protect you with my fire.

Just as Shakespeare wrote his love stories, leaving in the lines of time, endless poems in love, I will also write the most beautiful and deepest poetry in his heart.

Just as an alchemist constantly seeks wisdom and perfection, turning all his knowledge into light, I will also be your guide and I will hold your hand, whether in the glare of the sun or in the darkness.

Just as all knowledge exists in every particle of the universe, I will exist in your life, where past and future will be eternal moments of the present, and returning to the beginning of everything, would be like Akhenaten, who with his sword of equality and justice, protected the children of the sun, for as the good and the just were led by the hand of God, I will also be your divisor of Waters, wherever you are, wherever you go.







๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio