Translate

sexta-feira, 7 de setembro de 2018

๐ŸŒ…"The light of our love"❤๐ŸŒท




The light of our love


Anywhere in the world that I am
You will always be with me
Your love is the light that warms my heart
Even if my hands are far from you
Even if my lips are far from your lips
Even if the distance silence my voice
My heart will always be with you
There is no distance that may be greater than my love for you
For you I am able to overcome time and distance
For you I am able to overcome any obstacle
Even if the time try to silence me
Even if the distance bleed my heart
I will continue fighting for this love
I will continue fighting for you
As the sky and the stars
As the sea and infinity
Our love will live forever
There is no light that can be more radiant
No jewelry that can be rarer
Than the love I feel for you
Maybe there is a place
Where dreams become real
A place where sorrow is fleeting
A place where the tears fall from the sky
Only to wet the fruits
A place where the sun is forever light
It is in this place I want to be with you
This place is in our hearts
Our love is the sun that illuminates us
It is this love that I will fight bravely
Even if the storms arrive
Even if the sands of time try to stop me
I will fight bravely
In the name of love
Your eyes are like a flash
They are guiding me in darkness
Your smile is like a shelter
Protecting my heart
Every time you smile
You light me
With the light of our love

Eu te Amo ❤







๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio