Translate

domingo, 23 de setembro de 2018

"Blue Guitar / Black Dress"❤๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽผ




Blue Guitar / Black Dress


I see his blue guitar in the corner resting with silence
I'm wearing your shirt emblazoned with the face of Elvis
That flowered shirt that you both enjoyed using
When you played her songs around the bonfires on the beach
His smile still reflected in the moonlight that last night of summer
I try to face it naturally since you're gone
But it's hard to be without you, it's hard to forget those days
Everything is still so alive, it seems like yesterday you played "Love Me Tender"
Before we our first kiss by the beach that magical night
We were like Bonnie and Clyde, inseparable, living those days insane
When we burned the city with the fury of our rebellion
I, you, and your blue guitar, We flew that Maverick
Las Vegas was our playground, "Viva Las Vegas"
Still I remember your devil smile when we entered the city of sin
We were not afraid of death, we just wanted to live without limits
You risked everything, and that everything turned her anything you wanted to go to the end
You did not give up when it should stop, and that was the end
You just wanted to run and show that it was the best, but you went too
I wanted to go with you, but you do not let go
He wanted me to watch you cross the finish line
"You're too young to die"
That's what you said after handing me a blue guitar
"Take care of her for me until I get back"
That's what you said before stepping on the gas
I saw you run and cross the finish line, I saw you come in first place
But you did not stop, you wanted to go to the end of that road
To this day I wonder, why did you leave?
Those clandestine races were his life, ever imagined it could be the end
I know it will be difficult to start without you, these dark days seem endless
But I must go on in the name of love, in the name of all that we live
A year ago I'm in mourning, my black nails and my black lipstick not let me lie
That black dress is always glued to my body, as the sky is stuck in the stars
"Back to Black" have always been my favorite song.
I remember the fires that were lit for you on the beach, that last summer
All your friends were there to say goodbye to you, that last goodbye
Hundreds of candles lit that night, that sad day when you left
And tears appeared shooting stars, falling in a ceaseless cry endless
You will be in memory of all but the only heart you will be forever is in my heart
Every time I look at its blue guitar and wear that black dress, I remember you

We had our dreams, we had each other
But you left too soon, you wanted to sleep in the stars
I still hear his blue guitar playing in the room of silence
And I'm wearing that black dress you gave me before leaving





๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio