Translate

sexta-feira, 7 de setembro de 2018

❤"A promise of love"๐ŸŒท



A promise of love ๐Ÿ”ฅ


When God wrote our love story, all the stars appeared in the sky.
The tears of the angels fell like diamonds across the space.
The angels had wept after reading the first few chapters of our story, a love story that will be told forever in the stars.
The love that I feel for you, my beloved, will be in this world forever, in every rose of this world there will be a poem written for you, our love story will be told by the sea every time your songs touch the stars.
I am in your heart, I am in the light that illuminates your spirit, our souls kiss each time I think of you.
Every time we kiss, a flower will be born in this world, every time we make love, a sun will be born in the infinite.
All the love that exists in me will be in you, every time our kisses go beyond the limits of desire, every time our love ignites like a golden rose of fire. There will be only you and me in Heaven, every time our love reaches the constellation of the gods.
Our souls burned in the same flame, burning in the fire of this desire, in the eternal flame of our love.
Each time I kiss your lips, the sky will be painted blue and gold, you will be above the clouds, every time I caress your skin with the petals of a rose. I will kiss you until my breath is gone, I will hold you in my arms, just as a king holds your queen, I will love you in the magic of each night, and in the charm of each day.
We will fly like two birds of fire, crossing the sky of our passion.
I will kiss you with my warm lips, until you completely lose your senses, I will kiss you intensely, my beloved, until your tears come down in Paradise. Our souls will dance, each time our bodies love each other in the fury of this love.
I will caress you, my beloved, just as the hands of a magician caresses the body of a princess in the fervor of desire.
The stars have changed places every time I kiss your lips with my kisses of fire.
You will open like a red rose every time my lips touch your skin, like drops of dew gliding gently on the petals of a wild orchid.
The whole universe will light up, every time I'm with you, like an immortal angel in the heart of a goddess.
My beloved, there will only be you and me in this world, each time our love is written in this blue sky, with golden letters of love.
When you become my wife, I will carry you in my arms, my love, you will be my queen, you will be my goddess.
We will live every day and every night the charm of our nuptials, we will be eternally in love, living our love intensely.
We will continue on this boat, going towards the horizon, until we reach the Paradise.

Eu te Amo ❤

"All the promises of love will be for you, my beloved




๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio