Translate

domingo, 2 de setembro de 2018

⏳"Maktub"๐ŸŒŒ




My love, your look gives me the certainty that I want to, the certainty that we will meet.
It's times like this that makes every second of life worth living.
When the answer comes through a sincere look, when we realize that our love is mutual.
When we are matched by the same feeling.
Even away from the spotlight, your face is illuminated with its own light, with its own brightness.
There you are, it is the same artist, the same woman who charmed the world with his talent, the same woman who enlightens the hearts of all with your gift.The same woman who sings when echoes a sound in the universe, the sound thatcomesfrom God's hands applauding his voice.
It is the woman I love, telling me what I need to know, at a glance
It is as if this invisible bridge that connects us, suddenly becomes visible as a rainbow that suddenly appears in the sky.
That's how I feel to be matched for you.A look can be worth a thousand words, his gaze to me is worth more than a thousand suns illuminating the darkness.
What I feel for you is stronger than any obstacle and any distance that may exist.
You give me the courage I need to have to face these difficult days
For you I overcome any challenge, for you I will overcome any obstacle, for you I will face the most furious storms.
My love, you transform my days in hope, you make me believe that the weakness of love is its greatest strength.
Write to you makes me want to be better every day, makes me want to be a better person.
When I write to you I feel a peace, this light shines through me.
I do it with all my love, and I realize that every day the love I feel for you is stronger.
It's as if the universe was conspiring to help us, it's like this story written in the stars."Maktub" is written.
You know, when we find we need not say a word, our eyes will speak for us.
Our bodies will speak for us, through the purest expression of love.
Translating that can not be translated into words.
The language that only the lips know when they surrender to the kiss, the song of passionate souls.
Even though different countries, even speaking different languages, our souls dance a beautiful song, get carried away by the simple desire to love.
That's what makes it even more interesting.
You know, it's already happening.
God and angels know, what you and I already know.
You touch my heart, as I touch your heart.
Love, Faith, Hope, these are the strongest words of my language.
These words are always with me when I think of you.
If I could, I'd be with you right now, you can not imagine how much I want it.
Being with you, caress you, touch your skin, smell the scent of your hair.
I want to hold you, make you feel safe, I will protect you with my love.
I do not see the time as my enemy because I believe that every time we are closer.
This is the time you need to know me better, to every week it gets clearer.
I know wait as long as it takes.
My love, all the beautiful things that exist, only exist because of you.
Each flower that grows in the spring, every star that came up in the sky, the whole harmony of the universe, nothing would have value without you here.
Imagine all that God created you in mind, the Milky Way, made all the stars, made the roses, and all
flowers, made the seas and oceans, all the beauty that exists in nature, was made to please you.
There is nothing that could grow or flourish without you arrive.
The sun rises every day, is born for you to light your way, to say how much you are special, to say that your music can make a difference in this world that is so lacking in love and light.
For now I can not have you in my arms to protect you, to take care of you, to warm you in the heat of my love.
But know that even though I was away, I am always with you.You can believe.
My beloved, I say goodbye with the same certainty that I have every day, the certainty that I love you.

"The love that I feel for you is greater than this universe.

"Our love is mystical






๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio