Translate

quinta-feira, 2 de maio de 2019

Where angels live ๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒˆ





Where angels live ๐Ÿ’™



Real happiness is where dreams are born
The desire of every heart
In the hope of every soul
Dreams only come true
When we believe in faith
The faith that exists in our hearts
Faith gives us the hope of every day
The hope that comes with the sun
When the sun rises every morning
You can see this light in the first sunbeams
I never stopped having faith
I never stopped believing in this love
This love made me reborn to life
Life where there is real happiness
This love that lights my soul and
It gives me the certainty that God exists
You brought light to my life
Loving you makes me want to be
A better person every day
If I were to describe
What I feel for you
Across the expanse of sky
Even if the ink of my pen
Never end
Even so
I would not have enough sky to write
Love is only strong
If true
It is the strength of this love
That leaves us stronger
It is the strength of this love
What makes us overcome the distance
It is the strength of this love
Which brings us closer to God
Love is the only force
Able to survive the time
We wrote our story
But is the time it takes charge
In telling this story
The story of our love
It is written beyond the stars
A place where only
Angels can read
A place where only
You and me
Can be





๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio