Translate

sรกbado, 25 de maio de 2019

The time without haste ❤⏳





The time without haste ❤⏳


Do not ask me what time it is.
but tell me, what prayer should I do
so that time passes slower
for life to walk in slow motion
so that all the good moments
pass by very slowly
like a boat
sliding slowly into the sea
Tell me what prayer I should do.
So that my eyes do not blind
so that my body does not stop
to make things better
so that time does not pass
without before I love everything I want
without first I dream everything I should
without first living a lifetime
Tell me what prayer I should do.
So that I can accomplish everything
I would like
so that I can grow old
next to my wife
and still be able to say I love you
without worrying about the wrinkles on his face and
the white hairs
Life is fleeting for those in a hurry.
I do not have it, I want it to happen.
very slowly
like a little boat slowly sliding into the sea
So do not ask me what time it is.
Tell me what prayer I should do.
so that time passes very slowly






๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio