Translate

sรกbado, 11 de maio de 2019

Opera of the Soul ๐ŸŽต ๐Ÿ’™





Opera of the Soul ๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ’™


She comes to me.
Like a beautiful song played by time
I feel her presence in every touch in my heart.
The goddess of my feelings
I see her with my Uranus eyes
Gaia knows that my heart is on this Earth.

She comes to me.
Like a light that enters the pillars of memory
Isis knows that I am in her womb
Like an immortal sun
She sees in the traces of his hands
The battles I face in this world

She kisses me with her lips of Venus
I carved her breasts into limestone
While painting the maps of his body in red Ocher
She knows I'll be above this sky.
Waiting for her in the chariot of the Gods

This song will play forever
Whenever light rises on the horizon
Whenever we dance in the magical twilight

I'll always fight for her.
I'll always protect her heart.
My cosmic poems will be to brighten her darkest days
The most beautiful roses in the world
They will be to save our most precious kisses
I will give her the sweetest fruits of my tree of life.

My poems will be forever in this world
Inspired by the opera of my soul






๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio