Translate

terรงa-feira, 14 de maio de 2019

South Stars ๐ŸŒŸ




South Stars ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’š❤๐Ÿ’›


When I was born in that old winter of July
My grandfather gave me his hat and a silver pistol.
The mountains of the South always tell us where the wind blows
I always knew what my path was.
I always followed the song of the wind
Even on colder days I kept my heart warm

I do not have a gold star on my chest
But I protect my ranch with my silver pistol.
I do it my way.
I let the river run quietly
As blood boils in my veins

When the stars arrive in the South
The sky looks like a curtain of lights
There are no lonely nights when you look at the stars here in the South
There is always the eyes of a beautiful girl looking at me from above

I'm fine with myself
But I'd be happier if you were here with me.
I do it my way.
But it would be better if you were with me.
The flowers are only beautiful if you have someone to share this garden
The stars of the South only shine when I think of you

I do not want to be the best.
I just want to be everything to someone.
I wanted to be everything to you.

My soul is still young.
I hope to be happy one day and leave my story here in this world
The stars of the South know when the legends are true
My heart is like the saddle of my horse
Is always running into the arms of this love
Maybe my hopes are up there on this stars
While I still think of you





๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio