Translate

sรกbado, 4 de maio de 2019

Oracle of Delphi ๐ŸŒฟ ๐Ÿ“ƒ




Oracle of Delphi


I'll open my eyes in this darkness
I'm going to see things I would not want to see
But I need to be strong to keep fighting.
I can keep my head up without having to kneel
Snakes have no eyes in the hall of thinkers

I'll hold your hand.
I will not let you fall
Even if you want to throw yourself out of this abyss
My courage is as brave as this sword in my fist
My eyes are not in Delphi, but my heart is here.

I do not need wings to fly in this sky.
I just need to believe in myself.

Pythia can not see beyond the sacred stones
I gave her my last kiss
Before I go in search of myself

There are two stars next to Venus
There are two snakes in the sand
There are two daggers in my heart.

Virtues sometimes reach our hearts.
Like sharp knives or thorns
Truth always hurts when the heart is open
The sages of Delphi know when we bleed silently
The ancient scrolls are not lost in the desert

The love that blinds us is the same love that sets us free.
For he who sees with the eyes of his heart
No need to climb the tower of uncertainty
Who really loves
Believe in this love.

I do not need to be a sun to brighten up my life.
I just need to believe in my own light.

The desert is immense when we do not know where to go
But whenever the sun rises on the horizon
This light shows us in what direction we should follow

There are two stars next to Venus
There are two snakes in the sand
There are two daggers in my heart.





๐Ÿ’™


Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio