Translate

sรกbado, 4 de maio de 2019

Silver Mirror ๐ŸŒ‘





Silver Mirror


In your eyes I can see the mirror that reflects the love in your heart
I can see your most hidden secrets that you hide in the light of the stars that are in your eyes
This mirror is so vivid and so clear
Water lilies and silver salt
I see in the mirror of your eyes
The same love that lives in my chest
That's where our love is.
In the cradle of the stars
In the living nature of our essence
I see life in you
As the most beautiful manifestation of God
I see life covering the electricity of your body
In you there is a permanent blue fire
A blue fire emanating from your luminous spirit
If the stars could speak
They would say that I love you
But the stars do not speak
The stars reflect the light of our love
The brightness of our love is in every star in this sky.
The love I feel for you
It is larger than this universe
In every bright light that shines in this immensity
Your name is written
I write a poem for you every time the angels play in Heaven
My beautiful flower
My beautiful woman
My sweetheart
In your heart I am your secret.
In your body I am your desire
In your mouth I am your silence
I know you love me
As the moon loves the sun
I know you want me
How the sky wants the sea
It is in the encyclopedia of life that
We learn to love
The synonym of love is to be loved
So I can say
I'm loved by you.
It is in this silver mirror that I see
How beautiful is our love





๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio