Translate

terรงa-feira, 7 de maio de 2019

Hearts on Fire ❤๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ





Hearts on Fire ❤๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ



I need to be strong now
I need to be strong even though I feel this pain in my heart
My heart is bruised, and bleeds every time I think of you.
I can no longer wait for you in this Heaven, you denied my arms
You denied the love I feel for you.

I walk these sad streets, trying to find the light in the shadows
I wonder why I'm here.
Why am I alone now?
You could be with me, and make me feel alive with you.
We could make all our real promises

Do not tell me you're not crying
Love never dies when love is true
I could caress your face now, and dry your tears with my kisses
I could be feeling your heart next to mine.
While we were on fire
The night would be long and we would get lost in time.
Making love on a star floor

My love is as pure as gold, and as transparent as a crystal
If I kissed you now, a silver rain would fall on us.
Blessing our love with a brilliant rain
You know what you are feeling in your heart, and there is no word to define it
This love is our life.
You and I will burn in this fire forever
Our hearts will burn forever in this flame.

Why do we lose our dreams when we should dream together?
We were not blind
We could see our dreams on the horizon.
I've always been with you, my love.
I always hold you in my arms so you do not fall
When I met you in this world, I found the reason I was here
My life exists because of you.
You had all your answers when you found me.
Why are not we together now?

We have the same love in our hearts.
Our love is unique
As the brightest star in the sky
You and I were born to live this love together
Why are we apart now?












PS: R.E.M, thank you for making these masterpieces. 
I always listen to these songs when I finish my relationships. 
I love to sing these songs in Karaoke. 
You're one of my favorite bands. 
Thanks for being part of my soundtrack. 
I love you so much, R.E.M ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‘



๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio