Translate

sรกbado, 4 de maio de 2019

The breath of the dragon ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ”ฅ





The breath of the dragon ๐Ÿ’™


I am no slave to anyone
I face an army with a single sword
I am the Master of my destiny
I know what I should defend
My dignity is more valuable than gold.
And I'm not afraid of anything
Not even from the shadow of my enemies

The spirit of the noble warriors
Stand up like a bird of fire on the horizon
Among the pillars of Hercules I can see
Who I am and where I should go

God gave heaven to men so they could learn to fly
But his vanities are greater than his faith
It is in these days so unjust and dark that we perceive
How fragile we are
But those who have faith will always be stronger

I am the magician of my magic
I am the alchemist of my alchemy
I'm in the starlight
I am the breath of the dragon

I recognize my pain and the pain of all who bleed in the dark
When all is pain and suffering
Tears can not lie
Before you find the virtues in other people's hearts
Find the virtues that are within you
You can only love if there is love within you.
Never offer what you can not give

Everyone wants to have a shelter.
A hiding place to protect yourself from your own fears
The more walls you build around you
More unprotected you will be
If you can not face your own fears
You'll never be able to protect yourself.

God has given us wisdom so that we can overcome the darkness
The guardians of time always protect their prophets
God gave us love so we could love unconditionally
Love is the greatest force in the universe.
God gave us the inspiration so that we could live this life
The inspiration is that it makes life more beautiful
God has given us the faith so that we can believe in our own ability
Faith is what makes us invincible.

I am the magician of my magic
I am the alchemist of my alchemy
I'm in the starlight
I am the breath of the dragon






๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio