Translate

quinta-feira, 30 de maio de 2019

๐Ÿ”ฑThe pillars of pain ๐Ÿ”ฑ



The pillars of pain ๐Ÿ”ฑ ๐ŸŒท


The blue sky closes when the darkness is in our heart
The days cut us like razor sharp when we bleed in solitude
Even if the angels sing a beautiful song in Heaven
We keep crying like a child waiting for a hug

I do not want to fall, but it is difficult to endure these pillars that sustain my pain
I want to stand and move on, but I'm still standing here
Like a chair that does not move
Like a window that does not open
As a promise that still needs to be fulfilled
I'm still here turning dreams into hopes

One day you said that we had to love now as if there were no tomorrow
I loved you knowing that tomorrow would never come
I waited for you, even though I was blinded in the darkness of those days
My hopes were like lights crossing those walls that separated us

I was like a book seller helping you choose the most beautiful chapters in your story
I was like a postman bringing the love letters that your heart needed to read
I was like a gardener helping you plant the seeds of this love.
I was like Avicenna, taking care of your pains and enlightening your mind
I was like an instructor of the stars, guiding you into the immensity

We had everything, even if we had nothing, but what we had was enough
We had each other even though our hands could not touch each other.
There were two hearts beating in the same rhythm.
Like two birds flying together toward the horizon

I know you feel me even though you can not see me
This love will forever be in our hearts like an immortal sword.
Even if my poems stretch in the light of a new tomorrow
I'll still be listening to your voice.





๐Ÿ’™

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio