Translate

quinta-feira, 21 de junho de 2018

The Fool

The Fool


I am a passionate, "fool",  who perceives love only from your heart, like a sweet aroma that permeates the lightness of a pure soul. I throw the spears contained in my chest and I disarm completely before such a fascinating beauty.
The "beauty", which enchants the senses of an imperfect being, but as passionate as a kiss, in which the poison causes freedom.
Like the uncontrollable fury of a nervous love, it goes to the deep immensity of a heart stabbed by a cruel dagger, which bleeds droplets of desire. I am a fool, my beloved, for only in you do I feel alive, only in you, I feel completely complete. Why do you torture me in your contempt? Would this be my price? The reward of loving unloved?
Like a winged horse that flies relentlessly, following the horizon, until it freezes its wings in the chill of anguish.
Ah !! Who was to blame? To such a guilt that lovers in their daydreams invent.
The guilt of madness for an imperfect love, for only complete love becomes true.
Linked only to two links, love is strengthened.
There is no heart that supports walking alone in the darkness of a path without light.
It is to be blind, for the passion also blinds the eyes of the lovers.
It is to be mute, for silence silences the voice of the poor, who love unloved.
Ah !! Love in its most impetuous way.
The love that makes bleeding tears of pain, like an ocean that floods a deserted and lifeless beach, where the only breath rises with the sands lost and forgotten by time ......

I really am a fool! And I will be eternally foolish and passionate.
Time is not able to cherish a heart plagued by passion.
No!! A glare that smites with his contempt can not cherish any pain.
To love is to suffer!
Ah !! Love, felt in the deepest gaps of the soul.
The light that gives life to the feeling.
Here is your look, which pretends not to see me.
Maybe there is something to be found that can be noticed for a single moment.
Perhaps I enter into your vision as an electric ghost
Like a gamma ray that releases absinthe from its essence, and so be kept in your thought.
Touching your heart with the touch of my warm hands of desire.
To feel this love in you, as an eternal and immortal touch
At that moment, I would not be a fool, but the "man" who inhabits your most secret dreams.
The deepest dreams that long to be found, like a rose that blossoms in the middle of a storm ...



💙

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário