Translate

sábado, 2 de junho de 2018

Rain of petals

Rain of petals

 
Thousands of petals will fall from the sky
And you will smile
You will catch them with the palms of your hands.
And many of them will caress your face
Gently
With the lightness of a velvet
You deserve this rain of petals.
My love
And if you want to shed a star
With the tear of your tears
I will not mind
Dance
My little ballerina
Touch my lips with your fingertips
Bring your chest closer to my
And feel my heart beat
When I'm with you
I feel so alive
I live too long to stop dreaming
I'm not afraid to move on.
If you're by my side
We will follow the horizon line together
You are my brilliant sun.
That shine
Even in the dark nights
More intense
When I'm with you
And I'm not afraid of anything.
But respect
The forces
From nature
With you I feel stronger
Each day
Your hands protect me
From any storm
Even those
That the eyes cry
You're my friend
My partner
I love you in every way
What a man can love
I do not see anyone but you
Maybe there's an angel between us
Consolidating the seed of our love
This rain of petals is just to say
That I love you

"I love you, more than these words can express



💙

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário