Translate

sexta-feira, 15 de junho de 2018

Blue Queen

Blue Queen


In blue I dressed to wait for my beloved
In his lips I discovered the sweet, and in a sweet touch I discovered the fire of passion.
My only love, my only queen, where in your hands I left my perfume
my spirit follows the tireless instinct of my being
Call me fire from the sun, call me a hurricane
Make me feel the warmth of your soft, warm lips.
 Let me lose myself inside you, make me love like you never did.
I am fire, you are water
Let my warmth warm your innermost, transforming in me the love so that we can evaporate in the clear space.
So that we may leave the sphere of the earth and be only one, and in the midst of the grandeur of the universe, follow the light that so enlightened us, the light that shone so brightly in our hearts, the light that so lit our spirit.
We will be just one, just a pole to follow in infinity



💙

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário