Translate

sábado, 2 de junho de 2018

Metaphors collected

Metaphors collected


Maybe my verses slip like a tear
Kissing the lines devoutly
I know we think
And soon we exist
But also
It is possible that we can go further
Where metaphors are collected
Like flowers
In an endless garden
That inhabits our feeling
Where the wishes
Contained
Reveal love
In this transmuted flower
In words
That I offer to you.
It's just a simple gesture.
From my admiration
For your beauty.
This beauty
What is capable of showing
Your spirit
Pure
It is lit
Like a beautiful flower in the sunlight
And in the transparency of your eyes
Where your hopes live.
On the horizon of your iris
I can see love
Like a tear
That comes
Before a storm
In love
Where the balm of desire
Involves us
Completely
Like heaven
Clung to the stars
If thinking is to exist
So no use running away
The fact that we are
They also make us
Needy
Revealing
Who we really are
We feel
So
We love


💙

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário