Translate

sábado, 2 de junho de 2018

Origami

Origami
 

I can bend my hands
And make a bird
Putting it on top of the clouds
So that he can fly
High up in the sky
I can also make a swan
And make it slide on a bright lake
If it folds me whole
I can make a heart
Red and kneaded
And from my tired eyes
I can fold them and turn them
On hummingbird wings
Stretched horizontally
As a transparent paper
I'm nothing
Nothing but an invisible risk
On the horizon
Folded in half
I am like a field of rye
Forming a victorious V
Proud of himself
Reaching the heavens with their own hands
If folded slowly
In small strips
A fan forms
And with the help of moving air
I become a kite
Flying free in the rainbow
Folded on a silver foil
I can form a small rocket
And to cross the space
And play the stars freely
With my silver arms
But if folded into a golden paper
It forms a beautiful lighted sun
What smiles for you
Right now I'm all folded.
Trying to find a way
To get your attention
Who knows, my hands bend over.
Forming a small box
To save your colored pencils
Or maybe in a small boat
To make you slide
In endless waves of love


💙

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário