Translate

sexta-feira, 15 de junho de 2018

Oracle of Tigers

Oracle of Tigers
 

Tigers' Paws Bleed
Impregnating red earth with blood
As the wind blew in the dry backlands
And the sun cracked in the middle of the head
Give me some water, you never cried.
If the tear was not salt I drank
I killed my thirst with the pain of my agony
I have no water to drink!
No hope to wait
Since childhood my feet fry on this burning ground
My seeds do not grow
My goat does not give milk
I stand here watching the vultures
Who anxiously wait for me to devour
In the hinterland there is no paradise.
In the hinterland there is only pain
It's like a churchless temple.
And sheep without a shepherd
I followed the northeastern sina
Of dying with sun-dried eyes
Or were they from the sea?
After so much crying
After so much suffering
I want some water to drink
I want a little life to live

And a good man died in the land of tigers
After so much bleeding




💙

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário