Translate

sábado, 2 de junho de 2018

Veins of chaos

Veins of chaos
 

I'm in the furious cell of a black horse.
Running against the wind
Fleeing the storm
The ashes leaving the mouths of factories
They blind my eyes
And the bells of false churches
They deafen my ears
Run black horse
Through the streets of a turbulent city
In the midst of chaos and despair
Where leper boys play banjo
In exchange for small crumbs
Dust spreads through every corner
Impregnating the air of poison
While the fearful are locked up
In their homes
Propagating Seeds of Fear
Yesterday one of them opened the door
And detonated the head of a destitute
With a .38 caliber pistol
Just because he stepped on his lawn
The brains were scattered along with
The shit of the dogs, who licked all the blood
Run black horse
Before the storm intimidates me
I do not want to look back
Where the screams echo in the rusty pipes
From this selfish city
I want to move on
Until I reach the eye of the hurricane



💙

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário