Translate

sexta-feira, 15 de junho de 2018

Japanese princess

Japanese princess
 

If I could reach the rising sun with my hands of needy love, I would reach your heart, in the clarity of your soul, which says that you are the illuminated sun of the East.
I believe, my princess, that like the Ebiso God, you do not give yourself so easily to love, but you teach to love.
I would be able, even before the ceremony of the Joya no kane, to ring the bell a hundred and eight times every day until my voice is carried to your essence. I would be able to dance until the sun rises, my passionate Odori.
For as soon as Buddhism illuminated Japan, I will brighten your day.
Like the philosophy of Confucius, who when he arrived, philosophized for the Japanese stars, I will declare a thousand love poems, and I will leave my Tanka, engraved in his heart.
My beloved, I'm not a samurai, maybe I'm a simple Ronin, in love with endless love.
A Ronin who lives to protect you with his Katana, in which it is used only to cut the most beautiful flowers for your Ikebana.
I know that your black eyes hide two pearls of love, which I will one day find.
I will fight and I will overcome to reach you, and conquer your heart.
I will give you my love with the purest certainty that you are my beloved, my Japanese princess.



💙

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário