Translate

domingo, 1 de julho de 2018

The Speech

The Speech



I'm sorry gentlemen, but I can not help them, for my sword is made of a very noble steel.
I have never used my sword in a confrontation with another, and honestly, I do not intend to use it.
For me, there is no better place to keep a sword than in a very warm, moist hem, and I understand this very well.
So gentlemen, take off your masks.
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I do not do this job.
I know that many of the gentlemen here present, not to mention these, who are already leaving, will be envious when they see me in action.
So be envious.
Envy is nothing more than the reflection of their incapacities, because they can not extract the true nectar from a woman.
I'm sorry gentlemen, but for such dexterity it takes a lot of control, something you will never have.
For you are as dextrical as your limbs, who after an instant ecstasy fall asleep, leaving your ladies desolate, soaking the silk sheets on the bed.
So I can say, they can never make a lady cry with pleasure, because they will only make sex, an empty, worldly sex.
You will never be able to extract this precious nectar.
I am sorry, gentlemen, but I can do nothing, for there is no teaching for such magic, and even if it existed, you would never learn it, for you are as limited as your grotesque acrobatics.
Even if they used the strongest hallucinogens, the only thing they could do, other than anesthetized, would be to become super monkeys, for they are exactly what they are, primates dressed.
No!! gentlemen !! Do not be offended, until I am not being vehement, for if it were, I doubt you would reach the end of this note.
I am being as kind as possible, I am using simple words so that you understand.
I know it is difficult to follow such a reasoning: But what fault has this humble jester of the court?
If in addition to coarse, their brains are atrophied and inherent in their testicles.
Maybe that's why you ejaculate early.
Because you have thoughts in your mind so vague and so small that they fit in a pea.
Excuse my frankness, but my superiority in this matter, compared to such ignorance, leaves you at a disadvantage. I know that many will feel anger, so feel it.
The anger is nothing more than this ignorance throbbing in their minds, but do not worry, the anger is understanding, because even the dogs have it.
But hatred is a mediocre feeling, so if you feel hatred, it is because you are on a much lower scale than I imagined.
Whether you like me or not, it does not matter, but I know you will remember me.
Especially when they're out of breath, in the middle of a lady's legs, trying to get her to orgasm.
Even the illusionists will remember me, and also the so-called supermen, when they believe they have extracted the true nectar from a woman. I'm sorry gentlemen, but you can never make a woman smile like a butterfly, and speaking of that, gentlemen, I have to go now, there's a beautiful lady waiting anxiously for me.
She is crazy to feel the touch of desire and immerse herself in an interesting fantasy ....
Where the roses quiver with a single breath.
Where a moist kiss burns more than the bowels of the earth.
Where the sky instead of gray, turn blue
Impregnated with passion and voluptuousness, and silence produces a single sound
The sound of tears that cry with pleasure .....



💙

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário