Translate

domingo, 3 de julho de 2022

This is a celebration of Pop! ๐Ÿ”ฎ ๐ŸŽถ

 


Kate Bush  ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŽถ





This makes me very happy. 

Hearing and seeing the golden age of pop music again makes me so happy and optimistic. 

I was 11 years old when Kate made this pop music masterpiece and now I'm living this golden age all over again. 

This is the power and magic of music and art. 

This is something that is beyond time. 

We are living a true celebration of pop music. 

The golden era is back. 

Thanks to Kate Bush for enlightening and inspiring us with her music and timeless talent. 

Thanks also to my friends at Strange Things for bringing this masterpiece back. 

The 80's are back!!!

I will be very happy if Kate does a remix of this pop classic with Lady Gaga. 

I want to see these two queens of pop walking up this hill in a purple rain. 

This will be iconic! ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ‘



Love u ❤ Kate ๐Ÿ‘‘






Blue Fantasma  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ”ฎ

Nenhum comentรกrio:

Postar um comentรกrio